Everest Plastics maintains a
continuous and strict control over quality of its products through each &
every stage of process like purchasing of material, Blending, Production,
Stacking and at the time of dispatch. Quality tests are conducted during
production and at the time of dispatches.
Trained engineer and well equipped
testing laboratory help in regular quality checks. In this way a product of
high purity and mechanical strength is ensured.
We dedicate ourselves to satisfy our customer
with high quality products and customer services through….
- Researching to continual improvements of
- Training the staff for best quality
- Latest High Quality equipment’s
- Manufacturing Products on international
- Always Focused to improve quality
- Always consider for processes and
Quality Measuring Tests
The important tests of PVC Pipes conducting
during and after the production is as follows:
Impact Resistance Test.
- Pressure Test (Hydrostatic)
- Opacity Test
- Dimension Checking.
- Fracture Toughness.
- Superficial Appearance
- Longitudinal reversion (Heat reversion)
- Resistance to delimitation.
- Specific Gravity Test